Fun Fact: In Germany you need a coin in order to operate shopping carts.
Xena sketches and picture via Sketch Dailies. I spent too much time coloring one of these haha orz. She’s too fun to draw, perhaps I’ll finish some of the others / do more if I have time.
women grow hair on their boobs and their butts and their legs and their arms and their stomachs and their face and really anywhere their genetics decides to have hair and it is perfectly normal what isnt normal is men who have never touched a razor trying to shame women for not looking like a hairless baby
no thank you
GOOD FUCKING BYE TO THAT
wow, well I just got to the 16th number in the row (I think it was 65536) and I have never played flappy bird before :P.. but I think I mostly got lucky
A round of hot drinks on the stoop while we decide which direction to head out in this morning #cabintime #campbrandgoods #keepitwild
Photographer Tim Carter captured these adorable images of this Red Fox playing, stretching and sleeping in the snow.
omg yes, the majestic ray trips over the rope and fraser checks out his ass a lot scene <3
This scene indeed needed ALL of the gifs, yes yes. thank you for making them :D
I am SICK and TIRED of people objecting to seeing women using their breasts for what they are actually for. BREASTFEEDING IS NOT VULGAR OR OBSCENE.
I support breastfeeding all the way, even if it is in public.
And the award winning one:
THIS. THIS. THIS/
i love people responding to their pets’ noises with ‘i know’
Kinder Surprise is an egg-shaped chocolate candy that is banned in the United States. It comes wrapped in foil, then you eat the egg and reveal a pill-shaped plastic container. Inside the container could be all manner of little items: puzzles, dinky cars, toys you have you assemble using a tiny booklet, etc. There is still a ban in place on importing these into the United States because of the choking hazard posed to young children, and can cost you up to $2,500 per egg if you try to import them. A New Jersey-based company called Choco Treasure has tried to fill the gap and make a legal US version, but everybody knows they’ll never be as good.
my contribution to all this stuff happening
if i could i’d make this a sticker
please ask if you’d like to use this for anything!
- I am in one fandom
- I am in more than one fandom
- I am not in any fandoms
- I have less than 1,000 posts
- I have 1,000-10,000 posts
- I have 10,000-25,000 posts
- I have 25,000-50,000 posts
- I have 50,000+ posts
- I have edited the html of my theme
- I am using a default theme from the theme garden
- I am following less than 100 blogs
- I am following 100-500 blogs
- I am following 500+ blogs
- I have no tracked tags (not that I consciously know of and check anyway?)
- I have less than 10 tracked tags
- I have 10+ tracked tags
- I have no saved urls (what even are ‘saved urls’ I’m a tumblr n00b lol)
- I have less than 10 saved urls
- I have 10-50 saved urls
- I have 50+ saved urls
- I have liked less than 100 posts
- I have liked 100-1,000 posts
- I have liked 1,000-10,000 posts
- I have liked 10,000-50,000 posts
- I have liked 50,000+ posts
- I made my own icon
- I have no drafts
- I have less than 10 drafts
- I have 10-50 drafts
- I have 50+ drafts
- I have no posts in my queue
- I have less than 100 posts in my queue
- I have 100-500 posts in my queue
- I have 500+ posts in my queue
- I have 0-1,000 followers
- I have 2,000-5,000 followers
- I have 5,000-10,000 followers
- I have 10,000+ followers
- I use xkit just started to and it’s pretty great so far
- I use another tumblr extension
- I have no messages in my inbox
- I have less than 100 messages in my inbox no new ones atm, but I have 28 older and read ones.
- I have 100-1,000 messages in my inbox
- I have 1,000-5,000 messages in my inbox
- I have 5,000+ messages in my inbox
- I have 1 blog
- I have 2-5 blogs
- I have 5+ blogs
Fill this out in my ask box (or in Submit)! One point for every correct answer. Nine points total plus bonus points for multiple correct answers. I’ll reply with your total score!